Friday, May 24, 2013

FO Friday 139

Hi everyone! I hope you had a good week. I was super busy so I'm very excited for the weekend to come, especially since it's a long weekend here in the US. Monday is Memorial Day, which is always the unofficial start to summer. This weekend is the start of grilling, watermelon, deviled eggs and tiki drinks in the backyard. I can't wait!

This is the finished May square of my Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Woodland Sampler cross stitch. I've also finished the frame section for June, so come June 1st, I'm ready to rock. I'm having so much fun with this cross stitch and was just telling my husband that if it continues the way it's going, I want to get it nicely framed. Each month gets better and better in my opinion.

That's it for me this week. Have a great and safe weekend!

Share your FOs!


9 comments:

  1. Again, a lovely cross stitch sample. Happy weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  2. A garden gnome is the perfect thing for May. I've spent lots of it in the garden or at garden centres so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday weekend - love the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice holiday weekend!!

    Lovely gnome!

    And thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! I'll have to go back and see the rest of your months. I just started back cross stitching after years of hibernating projects. I like your Memorial Day "opening ceremony" plans. I wish you lived next door! LOL! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete